The ideal candidate has a passion for programming & design, strong attention to detail, flexibility, an outgoing personality, and the ability to work as part of our team.
Technical Skills Required
3-4 Solid Years:
- HTML / HTML5
1-2 Solid Years:
Other Skills & Experience Required
- An understanding of working in a source-controlled programming environment such as Subversion.
- Ability to take a reference comp from a designer and transform it into a matching website template and or page.
- Experience working within a development framework.
- Ability to read and understand documented requirements for a site build, and implement the front end portion of the requirements.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills within a team environment.
- Highly organized, efficient and task-oriented, with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
As a Back-end Developer on the L2 Interactive team, you will be responsible for interfacing with 3rd party systems, coding PHP and working with CSS and HTML. This position will work closely with our front-end engineers and designers who build the "look" of the websites, while you hook up smart, well-organized functional code on the back end. We are looking for someone with solid programming skills, preferably in a web environment.
The ideal candidate has a passion for clean programming, strong attention to detail, willingness to learn and the proven ability to work as part of a team.
Skills and Requirements
Required Skills (3-4 years work experience)
Other Desired Experience
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube APIs
- MVC Framework
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Agile Teams
- BS Computer Science or similar degree
About L2 Interactive
L2 Interactive is a digital agency celebrating our 25+ years in business. We do work for great brands including: McDonald's, Opera Australia, O-Cedar, San Francisco Ballet, Resurrection University, Pacific Symphony Orchestra, AlumaGrips, and Wyndham Worldwide.
This is a full-time permanent position with frequent workdays in our Bartlett, Illinois office. Our work environment is relaxed and business-casual dress. We enjoy Thursday breakfasts in the office and offer half-day summer Fridays.
We provide major medical with prescription drug, flexible work hours and commensurate salary.