We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our digital marketing team!
This role provides technical support to our clients for our latest marketing automation platform and plays an important role in carrying out our global client support and product development strategies. We are looking for someone who has the right balance of technical and relational skills; someone who enjoys the analytical technical space as much as building solid client relations. Are you up for the challenge of working on a team that understands the value of personal and professional integrity, accountability and exceptional performance? Success in this role is as much about the chemistry of teamwork and shared values as it is about having the right skills, experience and demonstrated results. Our client base is an amazing group of arts and culture non-profits across the globe, many that are stepping into the world of marketing automation for the first time. We want to add someone to our team who can successfully troubleshoot their technical issues, provide well-thought solutions and guide them when they want to push the envelope. This position also provides direct development support to our engineering team as new features are defined on the product roadmap. If you have an optimistic outlook and enjoy the fun and support of a small team, then read on and let us know if this is YOU!
- Troubleshooting technical/high level client issues for the product
- Responding to client queries and issues in a timely manner
- Preparing competent, complete technical support documents for the product
- Assisting in the creation, utilization and maintenance of the Knowledge Base for the product
- Providing ad hoc technical training to clients, as requested and approved
- Providing direct support to the on-boarding process as technical SME
- Testing and troubleshooting code, and using best practices in regards to code quality, testing and documentation
- Writing code using a variety of front and back end technical skills, i.e. build templates, develop product features
Skills and Experience (2-3 yrs of the right stuff)
- Previous experience in SaaS technical support
- Ability to extract, analyze and interpret relevant data to make business decisions and solve client issues using deductive reasoning skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with our clients with excellent written and verbal skills
- Experience on a digital marketing team using an email marketing/marketing automation platform or working for an email marketing/marketing automation platform
- Proven success in working on a small and/or remote team and ability to communicate/problem solve with remote clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Experience training clients/team members on technical issues
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, JS, JQ, Angular, React
- Knowledge of PHP, LAMP, MySQL
- Experience working with version control systems
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Bonus Points for
- Experience as a user of Tessitura tools and processes
- Experience with development frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony, CodeIgnitor
To see more information about the specific marketing automation product, please refer to the site: https://www.prospect2.com.
Some of the tools we use to manage our business and support our clients include: the Suite of Google products, Calendly, HelpScout, Capsule, GoToMeeting. Our development tools include PHP Storm, Sublime, Postman, Navicat, Sequel Pro, Microsoft RDP, Vagrant/Virtualbox.
About L2 Interactive
L2 Interactive is a digital agency celebrating our 25+ years in business. We do work for great brands including: McDonald's, Opera Australia, O-Cedar, San Francisco Ballet, Resurrection University, Pacific Symphony Orchestra, AlumaGrips, and Wyndham Worldwide.
This is a full-time permanent position with frequent workdays in our Bartlett, Illinois office. Our work environment is relaxed and business-casual dress. We enjoy Thursday breakfasts in the office and offer half-day summer Fridays.
We provide major medical with prescription drug, flexible work hours and commensurate salary.